May 5th – May 8th Book Now For Best Hotels http://bit.ly/i0ljFp
KENTUCKY DERBY DREAMTRIP INCLUDES:
* 4 Day & 3 Night stay at the Crowne Plaza Hotel Louisville (or similar hotel based on availability at the time of booking)
* Deluxe room accommodations
* Daily breakfast is included
* Grandstand tickets to the Kentucky Oaks
* Grandstand tickets to the Kentucky Derby
* Exclusive concierge service available to ensure a memorable and rewarding experience
* Must book your own airfare into Louisville
Meriwether Lewis Clark Jr., who built Churchill Downs in Louisville, wanted his track to have a race that would rival England’s Epsom Derby. After visiting England to study both its tracks and its races, he established the Kentucky Derby, which was first run on May 17, 1875. However, the Derby was just another regional race until 1902, when Colonel Matt J. Winn took over the track.
By 1920, the Derby had become the best-known race in North America and it was attracting the top three-year-olds from all over the country. Today, the Kentucky Derby serves as the crown jewel of the Triple Crown, drawing millions of spectators worldwide. For many, it is the prime example of what horse racing once was, and what it could be, for years to come.
Get more info and reserve your Kentucky Derby dream trip here http://bit.ly/i0ljFp
Cancellation Policy: – Once booked, Sports trips are non-refundable. No exceptions.
Disclaimer: – **No DreamTrip host will be provided on Mini DreamTrips or Sports Packages.
For any questions regarding this trip contact the Tribe’s booking agent: Larry Woodward at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Love deeply and live your travel dreams now,