WHEN: May 18 – 25, 2011
PRICING: Includes Meals, Drinks, Tennis, Beach Activities http://bit.ly/fk4upj
* Best Online Price: $1792.00
* DreamTrips Price: $779.00
* Average Savings per Couple: $2026.00
*** Add extra nights when you book the trip to get the dream trip discount rate ~ http://bit.ly/fk4upj
* 8 Day & 7 Night stay at the 4 Star Villa del Arco Resort
* All Inclusive
* Ocean view suite accommodations with choice of 1 king or 2 queen beds
* Round trip airport transfers
* Welcome Mexican Cocktail upon arrival
* 15% Discount on spa services
* Breakfast, lunch and dinner at all restaurants and bars at Villa del Arco
* National bar consisting of selected liquors and cocktails, beers, water, soft drinks, and house wine by the glass
* Live entertainment
* Theme nights
* Non-motorized water sports
* Daytime beach and pool activities
* Use of gym and tennis clinics
* All taxes and gratuities
* Must book your own airfare into Cabo San Lucas
* Must have a valid passport
RESORT INFORMATION: http://bit.ly/fk4upj
Literally at Land’s end, Cabo San Lucas sits at the southern tip of Baja California. Here, the Sea of Cortez and the Pacific Ocean meet at the famous Land’s End rock formation (El Arco). Nearby, Lover’s Beach (Playa del Amor) offers superb snorkeling. Although popular for its world-class golfing and sportfishing, Cabo’s after-dark clubs are a rival draw, such as Sammy Hagar’s Cabo Wabo Cantina.
Opened in 2006, this all-suite resort offers a prime location along the light-gold sands of El Medano Beach. Unlike many beaches in the area, El Medano has calm, swimmable waters, ideal for family activities. Villa del Arco Beach Resort and Grand Spa directly faces the much-photographed rock formations of El Arco and Land’s End, where the Pacific Ocean converges with the Sea of Cortez.
Two large outdoor pools feature waterfalls, spa tubs, children’s areas, and views of the sea and offshore rock formations. One pool contains a full-sized replica of a Spanish Galleon. Kayaks, boogie boards, snorkels, and motorized personal watercraft are available at the on-site water-sports center (surcharge for some items). Guests can also arrange fishing charters, sightseeing, whale-watching, and excursions to secluded Lover’s Beach. http://bit.ly/fk4upj
ADDTIONAL INFORMATION: http://bit.ly/fk4upj
Children aged 11 and under are $299 per child
Triple occupancy rate is $759 per person
Maximum occupancy per room is 4; 2 adults + 2 children
Upgrade to an ocean view suite for $75 more per person (based on availability)
Members requiring additional nights, not booked prior to travel, will be charged the hotel’s prevailing rate, not the DreamTrip price.
Disclaimer: – **Host will be provided on all DreamTrips with 20 or more people.
Cancellation Policy: – 91 days or more cancellation fee $50.00 per person, 46 to 90 days out cancellation fee $100.00 per person, Non-refundable for cancellations made 45 days or less. Name Changes: Name changes can be made 30 days or more in advance for $50.00 service fee. No changes after 30 days.