Your Parents Bad Love Habits Limit Love
Until You Disarm–
LOVE SABOTAGER #6:
LET BAD HABITS RUIN A GOOD RELATIONSHIP
Some men and women who witnessed dysfunctional
relationships as children have no idea what a happy
relationship is like.
Why’s that a problem?
Good lovin’ grows from seeds of good love habits.
Instead of duplicating bad habits from your past
that sabotage love and marriage, what’s a smarter
STEP 6. DEVELOP 13 LOVE HABITS OF HAPPY COUPLES
When you enter a serious relationship,
start building 13 love habits of happy couples:
1. Do you see and bring out the best in each other?
2. Do you celebrate each others successes?
3. Do you accept each other for who you are, flaws and all?
4. Do you listen w/o judgement, w/o dominating conversations?
5. Do you know each others families and friends?
6. Do you keep promises to each other?
7. Do you keep no secrets and tell the truth tenderly?
8. Are you kind and considerate in all of your interactions?
9. Do you believe in each other?
10. Are you using joyful surprises to keep things fresh?
11. Do you do little things to ease burdens and lift spirits?
12. Do you share laughter and kiss away tears?
13. Do you trust you’ll be there for each other, no matter what?
When you start dating someone with 13 love habits in mind,
they form good love habits that create good lovin’
in a relationship
What’s the 7th Love Sabotager to disarm?
Find out in part 7 of our series which helps you—
Get all the happy sexy love you desire now,
And you may Leap to Love with our Leap Year Special Offer:
Find Love in 12 Weeks for 50% savings!
Regular investment is $222.
Find love in 12 weeks for $111
Our next 12 week online program begins on Leap Year Day, 2/29/16.
Reserve your seat now.