Machu Picchu Travel Adventure Dates: June 14-23, 2013
Enlighten your mind, awaken your heart, and transform your love life during a vacation you’ll love in the mystical sacred valley of Peru.
Join Harrison Klein, Transformationalist, and Dr. Sue Morter, Authority on Bridging Science, Spirit and Human Possibility,
on a Machu Picchu Adventure and Meditation Tour. You get 17-20 hours of inspired guidance from Harrison and Dr. Sue in optional coaching sessions before or after a day’s touring activities. I’ve studied universal power laws with Harrison Klein, and I know you’ll be inspired by his insights and guidance, along with Dr. Sue’s, which add even more magic to this mystical tour of Machu Picchu.
During a tour through ancient Incan territory, infused with the energy and power of the Andes, Harrison Klein and Dr. Sue Morter guide you with teachings influenced by the magnificent surroundings of remaining ruins from an era of ancient wisdom many thousands of years old.
Feel the vibrational impact of this sacred space translated through Harrison’s signature “I Am” principles, which guide you in gaining a deeper understanding of yourself. Once you understand, internalize and incorporate his teachings, you experience unprecedented levels of abundance – and a supercharged ability to create goodness.
Dr. Sue integrates the Peruvian spirituality of the Condor, the Puma, and the Underworld, with the ‘full-on engagement’ of our modern-day human potential.
Your adventure includes:
- 20 hours of experiential coursework and meditation with Harrison Klein and Dr. Sue, who will also participate in all scheduled activities
- Guided excursions to 7 sites
- 1 night (2 days) in Cuzco, former capital of the Inca empire
- 6 nights (5 days) in Willka T’ika, a Peruvian-inspired luxury retreat center in the Sacred Valley
- 1 night (2 days) in Agus Calientes and Machu Picchu, the ancient Inkan ‘City of Light’
- All meals at Willka T’ika, featuring 100% organic gourmet cuisine, 2 lunches in Cusco, and a 3-course dinner at Machu Picchu
- 4 morning yoga sessions
- Participation in traditional Andean ceremonies
- Visit to an isolated mountain community and interaction with local schoolchildren
- All excursion entrance fees and transportation
- An optional day-hike to Machu Picchu’s highest peak
Space is Limited …
Click Here for more information and to Register Now
Call 774-264-8643 for more information
Cost: $3995 USD per person, double occupancy
Airfare is additional.
This trip is filling up fast, so call today to reserve your space. 774-264-8643
Again, I’ve studied universal power laws with Harrison Klein, and I know you’ll enjoy being inspired by Harrison and Dr. Sue Morter during this life-changing love vacation.
Get all the love and happiness you deserve,