February 18th – February 26th, 2011
Normal Price: $4,995
DreamTrips Price: $3,995
Savings per Person: $1,000
Reserve your spot on this sportsmen’s Dream Trip here ~ http://bit.ly/e5CmS5
* 6-1/2 days of Guided Fishing (two anglers per boat)
* Greeting at Manaus airport and ground transportation
* Charter plane service in Brazil to the yacht
* Luxury air-conditioned accommodations onboard the 125’ Amazon Santana (double occupancy)
* Regional cocktails, hors d’ oeuvres, soft drinks, fruit juices, bottled water, beer and wine
• Daily laundry service
• Fishing licenses, and ESP fishing tax
• Fishing tackle rental included
• Must book your own flight from Miami to Manaus,
Brazil (TAM Airlines)
• One night hotel in Manaus (if necessary)
This Amazon Peacock Bass is truly a Trip of a Lifetime as you’ll be staying aboard the 125’ Yacht “Amazon Santana”. You’ll be treated to unparalleled luxury and adventure in the magnificent Amazon rain forest and enjoy 6 to 6-1/2 Days of fishing for Peacock Bass, known to be some of the best fighting fish in the world!
Make plans to arrive in Miami one day early and stay at any hotel you wish at the Miami International airport as it’s an early morning flight from Miami into Manaus, Brazil.
Once you arrive in Manaus, you’ll be transported from the airport to the beautiful Tropical Resort , which is included in your trip price also including breakfast the next morning and then we will pick you up to board a short charter flight to the yachts location.
Depending on the charter flight schedule to the yacht, plan on fishing ½ day on Saturday and a full day on the following Friday. They will certainly need to get some rest the night before their first fishing day, if the last two fishing reports are any indication of what is to come for February!
The combination of experienced, English speaking manager/host, great bass fishing boats, 4-stroke motors, luxury accommodations aboard the Santana yachts and the most experienced guides the Amazon has to offer, makes this dream trip “the Gold standard” by which other Amazon-based peacock bass fishing operations are judged.
Rather than operate out of a fixed based camp, the yachts and her experienced guides will spend 5 to 5-1/2 fishing days probing the farthest reaches of The Rio Negro, The Rio Madeira, and their tributaries in search of trophy-class Peacock Bass. The Santana yacht line has served as the Amazon watershed’s home for such notable guests as the Rockefeller and Ford families as well as other major dignitaries. Ready to save your spot? http://bit.ly/e5CmS5
Our English-speaking Boat Manager, along with our famous bartender (Harry), will be there to meet and greet you with a warm “Welcome”, serving regional beverages and hors d’ oeuvres. From the moment you arrive, our associated boat staff will assist you in getting you settled in for your week-long stay aboard our yacht.
Each night aboard either yacht, you will be able to relax in the bar with a drink and some appetizers before being served a delicious meal in the elegant air-conditioned dining room. Our chef prepares a variety of regional and international dishes, tailored to the American palate and will rival those of the finest restaurants.
Many of our hand-selected guides were born and raised in the Amazon by venturing out in dugout canoes when they were barely old enough to hold a paddle!
There are a few spots left on this Dream Trip. Reserve yours now ~ http://bit.ly/e5CmS5
Day 1: Fly from Miami on a direct flight to Manaus, Brazil with an approximate midnight arrival into Manaus (not included).
Day 2: Upon your after-midnight arrival into Manaus, you will be greeted by a representative who will then transfer your group to your hotel to rest while awaiting your morning charter flight. After your complimentary breakfast, your group gathers in lobby for transport to the charter airport for a short charter flight to the yacht.
Day 3-8: Peacock bass fishing
Day 9: Mid-Day Charter flight back to Manaus for a PERSONAL DAY. (Expenses incurred on your free day are “exclusive” of your all-inclusive trip package).
Should you desire a hotel stay on this day before departing Brazil, please try making arrangements with our Boat Manager prior to your fishing trip, otherwise, our Staff will arrange a storage facility for your belongings until you leave to meet your departing flight.
City tours of Manaus can be arranged through our Staff to visit the Opera House and native market place, zoo, as well as other local attractions. Dinner options include various local Brazilian churrascaria (barbecue restaurant) or local restaurants that serve local fish and seafood dishes.
REMEMBER: At approximately 10 p.m., you must meet your group at the pre-determined site (ask staff) prior to being transported by our Staff back to the airport to meet your departing flight. (You may arrange a visit to the V.I.P. lounge at a minimal charge to you of approx. $20 U.S.) to relax with refreshments as you await your departure flight.
Day 10: Depart Manaus returning to Miami.
* All tourists traveling from the U.S. to Brazil must have a valid Passport and Brazilian Visa. If you don’t have one of these, please know they can take 30-60 days to procure without a service.
* All fishing licenses are included
* New ESP fishing license is included as well
While most of the rivers where we’ll be fishing are black water rivers (that means NO mosquitoes), but the Centers for Disease Control recommend Yellow Fever Vaccination and Malaria Prophylaxis for travelling to the Amazon River Basin. Please consult your physician.
ITEMS NOT INCLUDED:
* Fees associated with obtaining your passport or visa
* Fees associated with pre-trip medical planning and medications
* Domestic air or ground travel from your home city to Miami
* International airfare from Miami to Manaus, Brazil
* Gratuities to staff personnel (apprx $150 for your boat guide, $150 for boat staff)
* Personal Expenses in Manaus, i.e. shopping, meals, and city tours.
* Overweight luggage charges from the airlines or charter flights
* Fly fishing gear
* Airport departure taxes (if applicable)
* Hotel stays (if necessary) in Miami
* Transfers to/from hotel and Miami Airport NOT INCLUDED
Disclaimer – Cancellation Policy: – 91 days or more cancellation fee $100.00 per person, 46 to 90 days out Cancellation fee $500.00 per person, Non-refundable for cancellations made 45 days or less. Name Changes: Are allowed up to 45 days before trip for a $100.00 service fee. No changes after 45 days.
Disclaimer: – No host will be provided on Mini-Dreamtrips and Sports trips.
If you dream of bass fishing in the amazon, reserve your spot for this dream trip now~ http://bit.ly/e5CmS5