Hadley: In my A Lasting Love radio interview, success coach, Wendy Lipton-Dibner revealed her proven 3 step success formula to always get your goals:
Desire + Resources + Permission = Action.
Now I’ll help you use these 3 steps to find love guaranteed:
Step 1. Desire: Know what you truly want and why you want it.
If what you truly want is to find love, then ask yourself, “Why do I want this?”
Is it so you can enjoy great chemistry, communication and kindness in a loving relationship? Or so you can share your life adventures, including challenges, and
love and be loved by someone wonderful?
Consider many reasons why you want to find love. Choose your strongest “Why.”
Then write it down, so it becomes real and drives you to take the next step.
Step 2. Resources: Identify the assets and abilities you already have, along with additional ones you will need to get to reach your goal.
Resources can be anything from the right people to the right skills. Don’t over complicate this step. Here are some resources to fulfill your goal to find love:
* Sign up for a dating site (like SinglesLoveMatches.com gift coupon code: tribelifetime09 ) by entering your name and screen name, writing a dating profile, reading profiles of potential matches, creating a gmail account for your dating correspondence, contacting people on the dating site, chatting by email-video-phone, sorting through mismatches, meeting potential matches in a public place, seeing someone again if there’s a mutual click of interest to get to know each other.
Sign up for a lunchtime matchmaking service, and go out on lunch dates they arrange for you.
* Choose dating clothes and a flattering hair style that present the first impression you desire.
Get some daily exercise, eat wholesome foods, drink purified water, and get regular sleep so you look and feel your best.
* Tell friends and family that you’re ready to date someone special and ask if they have anyone in mind for you. Follow up until they introduce you.
* Line up a babysitter, if needed, so that you are free to go out on dates with intriguing matches.
* Make a list of the best qualities in yourself and in the people you admire, and then choose matches with these qualities.
* Write down any other resources you still may need to find love, like budgeting for dating clothes or dating activities. With your resources in place, take the next step.
Step 3. Permission: Give yourself a green light to go for your goal
to find love and succeed.
In order to give yourself permission, you first must notice your own Love Limits–which
are rules put into place to keep you safe, or fears that stop you from going where you
want to go.
Some people let their rules, fears or circumstances block them from seeing or using their resources. Discover how to overcome that common love block in tomorrow’s blog post.