I’ve often written about the dangers of entering a relationship with someone when you see dating red flags. It’s even more dangerous if you don’t recognize the top warning signs that you should proceed with caution or break up with a incompatible match.
Before you (or your friends) commit to a romantic partner, I’d like you to be aware of this dating chemistry test. It’s a checklist of dating red flags, which was contributed by my colleague, relationship success coach Ken Donaldson. You can find Ken online at http://KenDonaldson.com
27 Dating Red Flags You Need To Heed Before You Commit:
1. I want to rescue or “help” them because I
see their potential.
2. I love the way they look or their status
and it builds my self-esteem to be with them.
3. We have some things in common, so I
avoid looking at glaring differences.
4. He/she appears to be totally different
than people I’ve been with in the past.
5. I’m focusing on one important quality
(money, sex, fun, humor, etc) and ignoring unmet requirements.
6. He/she reacts to frustration with anger,
rage or blame.
7. He/she blames others or circumstances for
their current life situation.
8. He/she tries to control everything, including me.
9. He/she is immature, impulsive, and/or irresponsible.
10. He/she is emotionally distant, void or aloof.
11. He/she is still pining for a past relationship.
12. He/she wants me to make their sad life better.
13. He/she is married or otherwise unavailable
to commit to me.
14. He/she is active in some addictive behavior
but has rationalized as “not a problem.”
15. He/she is pessimistic and negative about
things that matter to me.
16. He/she lacks integrity in dealing with
people, money, etc.
17. He/she has a judgmental attitude towards others.
18. He/she is unwilling to self-examine, accept
feedback or take responsibility.
19. He/she doesn’t keep agreements.
20. What he/she says about him/her doesn’t
21. He/she is on an emotional roller coaster,
or has recurring or regular emotional drama.
22. This isn’t what I really want, but
I don’t want to be alone.
23. He/she has highly changeable and
24. He/she has the inability to listen.
25. I notice myself trying to change this person
to fit what I want, instead of accepting them for who they are.
26. He/she talks too much (especially about self),
27. He/she is overly quiet, withdrawn.
Would you like to recruit your perfect match and create a red-hot relationship with lasting love? If so, find out how I can help you. I invite you to schedule a FREE strategy call with me at http://ScheduleMyFreeSession.com Talk Soon!
Love deeply and live your dreams now,