Are you a pessimist or an optimist? Why is that important to your success in life and love?
Take this love test to find out if you need to change your outlook to add happy, sexy, healthy years to your life and relationships.
Do you ever:
* Feel stuck in an frustrating rut?
* Let your inner critic’s voice stop you from thinking creatively or taking positive strides at work or in your relationships?
* See an obstacle and find all the reasons you can’t overcome it?
* Believe someone who says you can’t succeed at something that’s important to you?
* Wonder if happy people are fake?
* Give in to stress or dis-ease without doing anything to change things?
* Let daily news reports make you fearful and weak, yet you stay glued to bad news?
* Know that you should break a bad habit, but you don’t even try?
* Assume that the future will be dark, just like your past?
How did you score?
An optimist answers NO to most or all of these questions and experiences all the happy, sexy love you desire. Carry on!
A pessimist affirms most of these questions, revealing negative attitudes that limit love, success and happiness. How do you self-correct?
Brain researchers report that most people are so negative that positive thinking can’t even help them. It also takes positive actions to rewire a pessimist’s brain before you can reap the health and happiness benefits of optimism.
Fortunately, our brains our resilient. A pessimist can learn how to become an optimist when you model optimistic attitudes and actions in 8 steps each day:
1. You consciously choose to find the silver lining in every dark cloud and see every challenge as a chance for growth and change.
2. You notice negative self talk and move forward to positive action anyway.
3. You choose positive self talk over negative, which increases your chances for success in any situation.
4. You believe in a positive outcome and take positive actions to realize it.
5. You bend without breaking. Once bent, you spring back stronger than ever.
6. You find ways to overcome obstacles, so you can achieve important goals.
7. You consistently make healthy choices in lifestyle and relationships 21 consecutive days to form new habit
8. You give thanks each day, each time you take life’s lemons and make lemonade.
What’s another important attribute of an optimist?
Shot down 8 times, you bounce back 9. This Proverb refers to the healthy resilience that springs from optimistic attitudes and actions.
Why develop resilient optimism?
Medical studies suggest that being a resilient optimist promotes healthy vitality, and greater success and happiness in life and love.
Now that you know the attitudes and action plans of optimists, you have the power to choose optimism every day as a sure-fire way to enjoy even greater health, happiness, success and love.
Get all the happy sexy love you desire,