Some single men and women set up blocks against finding love without even realizing it. Their limited thinking and self-defeating beliefs act as red lights that stop them from finding the love they dream of. See if you recognize any of these reasons/red lights that block love:
* I can’t start dating until my children are in college.
* All the good ones are taken, so why bother dating?
* I’m too old to date.
* Who would love me at my weight?
* I don’t want anyone to see me naked.
* I can go out after I get a new job.
* I’m waiting to find love by chance.
What’s the best way to handle these limiting thoughts and self-defeating beliefs?
Ask yourself if they help you get what you want or block your progress.
Then look at the blocks and consider breaking or changing rules, so they work for you, instead of against you.
You may choose to embrace your fears and move forward any way, without being reckless.
With your new rules and thoughts in place, now you are ready to use all of your resources and take actions to find love now.
And how do selective singles find love in 12 weeks?
How do romantic couples resolve conflicts and find bliss?